Why Choose Us?
Not everyone has the skill and dedication to be an approved
ROCKFORD FOSGATE dealer.
We carry the flag high. Don’t believe us?
Come in and get your car PIMPED with sound that will blow your mind!
- (011) 826 1445 / 1456
- JULIO@PPCARSOUND.CO.ZA / TONY@PPCARSOUND.CO.ZA
- 128 Rietfontein Road, Jansen Park, Boksburg
Home » Tracker Retrieve
Tracker Retrieve is the world’s most successful stolen vehicle recovery device. It is an easy to use and cost-effective vehicle trackingsolution whereby you notify us if your vehicle has been stolen. With a simple phone call to Tracker’s 24-hour National Secure Operating Centre (0800 13 23 23), you set into action a chain of events which will more than likely result in the return of your stolen vehicle.Tracker Retrieve is approved by major insurers and automotive manufacturers with capabilities in neighbouring countries such as Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique.
BENEFITS OF TRACKER RETRIEVE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Tracker enjoys a unique partnership with the South African Police Service (SAPS), which operates on a nationwide basis in South Africa.
- Tracker provides the SAPS with an effective, internationally-proven weapon in the war against vehicle crime.
- Tracker is the only fully comprehensive stolen vehicle recovery system used in conjunction with the SAPS.
- Tracker has achieved more recoveries and assisted in more related arrests than any other tracking company in Africa.
- The tracking unit can only be activated or deactivated by Tracker’s National Secure Operating Centre.
- Tracker is suitable for all vehicles and approved by motor manufacturers.
- Tracker is one of the most affordable systems available on the market
- Tracker is one of the fastest growing systems, with more than 10 000 units being installed every month.
- When you install our vehicle tracking system, you could qualify for a substantial discount on your insurance premiums or an incentive from your insurance company.
- Tracker’s network covers 98% of South Africa’s population.
- Tracker has some 1 300 vehicles and 50 aircraft in its arsenal.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A small tracking unit is fitted onto your vehicle by a highly trained member of P&P mobile installation team or at any of our fitment centers.
Please feel free to contact us.